Sunday, September 12, 2010

I want it all!

Yes I want it all, the fame, the fortune and all (oh gosh High School Musical, that was BAD!! Remind me never to do that again!), but most of all, I want the clothes! The clothes from Jean-Charles de Castelbajac F/W 2010-2011 Collection!
I was just doing what I usually do on the internet which is look up tons and tons of designers, photographers, models and musicians to "learn my stuff" and I got the idea to do on JCDC's site. I watched the video of the show there and oh wow, I want to see it again and again and AGAIN!


The shoes! Just look at the shoes! Who else than JCDC could pull that off? Huh? NO ONE! I love them, oh goshy joshy I love them!












This one reminds me of Snow White's evil Stepmom.

I don't think you really need me to see the obvious inspirations : medieval times, religious representations and old fairy tales. Personally, I'm in love :)
Thank you Jean-Charles!

(all pictures are property of JCDC's site)

No comments:

Post a Comment